Monday, January 7, 2008

TO ALL WHO CARE

And i am doubting very many will but none the less Jessica has asked me to announce that she and Chris now have their very own blog... its beautiful... small... new... well lets hope it gets better. Now we all must remember that we all started out this way. Dont make fun of her... she is trying her little heart out.... lets be nice!

So yes this now means that i am all by my lonesome.... YES!!!! now i get to watch her suffer and burn as she does not post... cause lets face it... she was not so good at posting! Also we have decided to start taking a camera and capture some of the awesome things we do

6 comments:

  1. I am glad, now I will know who is posting =) The waterbed was FUNNY it would be better if we could understand them but I laughed alot anyway =) Glad to see you posting. and good luck on your purse I cant wait to see it. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Mckensi who else is in your Mckensi Borrowman Family. And are you not a little nervous to put your whole name on there? I loved the waterbed post thanks for making are whole family laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just impressed that you figured out how to get a video on the blog. I have no idea how and have to call for Tyler when we want anything cool on it. I love the name of your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you got your own blog. I too post all by my lonesome maybe we could be blog cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your very own blog!! You are getting so grown up! We look forward to reading the Mckensi Borrowman Family Blog.

    ReplyDelete