Thursday, January 10, 2008

QUICK UPDATE

Ok so i started on my purse two nights ago. The first night i just cut everything out.... easy enough. Then last night i was all by myself and decided to start sewing... what the crap is basting... and how in the world do you set the sewing machine up for my thread and get it all going and working?
I am super proud to report that i figured this out all on my own!! Now this has turned out to be much harder that i would have expected and thus it is so much more rewarding to know that i am doing a good job. My purse looks AWESOME so far.... i have both sides put together and tonight i am going to put the zipper and lining in and then sew it up!!!! well it might be when i next get a free night! i have pictures but they are on my cell phone so i have no idea how to share that but ill take pictures tonight or next few nights and show my progress and my finished bag!!!!!


oh yes and i also worked on it for 3 hours last night!! I'm still kinda slow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment