Friday, January 4, 2008

LETS PUT IT TO A VOTE

ok so here is my delehma..... (i have no idea how to spell that and i know it will do spell check for me but i completely slottered it so I'll leave it as a reminder of my nothingness). i am debating on which laptop i want to get in july or august. I really like this HP on, mostly cause its really shiny and smooth on the keyboard. It runs on Windows so thats a plus that i know how to use it....
or i would really like this macbook. pros for me would be i am going to take a photography class in august and i heard that they were really good for that sort of thing...AND any photographer who is anyone has an apple. i used them in graphic arts and they were nice so....... what does everyone think? oh this is kensi..... and so was the last post!


oh and the HP is the SPECIAL EDITION!!!! (yes that makes a huge difference)

5 comments:

  1. OK, as to not kill you with suspense, the previous post was me. Here are a few things to think about: Dilemma and slaughtered. The mac will be better for you I think. HP makes an ok machine, but you will enjoy more the mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say get that one. Which one you say. THAT ONE.I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go with the mac for sure. Then I could covet one more thing of yours! I love to covet stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kensi! Sorry I'm an internet stalker of your family. I would go with the mac. We got one for christmas and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kensi - look at this, two internet stalkers in one post. I just wanted to give my input too. We LOVE our Macs - that's all we have in our house now. They are awesome! I'd go with the Mac.

    ReplyDelete