Friday, January 11, 2008

LAST PURSE POST ;(

oh well i am quite sure that you guys are getting sick of hearing about my purse! And i have also come to the conclusion that i am addited to blogging!

So last night i made the pocket and added the zipper and put everything together... wow they saved the hard stuff for last i had to unpick two different times and i was so proud that i had not done that yet. Last night when i finished i vowed i would never again make that purse... needless to say this morning i cant wait to make another!

i have included pictures of the finished prodouct... and no me and jess cant take a normal picture!





6 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are addicted to blogging cause I love reading what you are doing. I love the purse and congrats for finishing it so quickly. I really am very impressed. Do you think I could make one? I really am not talented in the sewing department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So kenz lets go shopping for some more fabric.I can't wait to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. forget the shopping...How much to make me one =) it is so cute. I must have the pattern if you refuse to make one for your FAVORITE sister =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your purse turned out so so cute! You are awsome. I love that you actually sewed it! Congrats! Nice modeling of the purse too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Bloggers anonymous. I'll start: Hi my name is Tyler and it has been 2 days since my last post. I often find myself blogging at night when no one else will see me, and am here to find that support that I need to keep going?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kensi! its so cute! I am quite jealous you are going to have to make me one when i get back! and your modeling pictures are amazing! You two girlies are gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete