Friday, January 4, 2008

MY NEW PROJECT!

Well seeing all of your blogs updated all the time has been quite fun. And now i think i shall post one of my own.............


eh hem...... (loud booming voice) BEHOLD MY NEW ATTEMPT AT BEING AN "ACCOMPLISHED GIRL"
So this is the new handbag i am going to attempt to make. I ordered the pattern off the internet and i found some really cute fabric over at the store next to us..... so to those of you who know how to sew..... will this be a little to much for me? Also if i can manage to do this and have it look ok then i can have on in any color that i choose MUAAAAHHAAAHAAAAAHAAA (evil sinister laugh)

oh sorry to any of those out there who would have liked me to put up a funny blog.... cough cough tyler cough cough :)

4 comments:

  1. So who is attempting to sew? I think it is a great idea... my advice (since I am so accomplished ha ha ha) is to buy some cheap fabric or better yet use some of moms scraps and cut out a seperate pattern in the junk fabric. after you sew each step right with the scraps then you can sew yours and have it look right. you know without a hundred holes from unpicking it. Good luck and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try superglue, sewing is so... I dunno, pokey. Accomplished would be having a blog that is updated more often than once a month. Truly accomplished is when it's funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you could definitley do it. Stacie is right try it with cheap fabric first. I have some if you need it. I think we should all not post for a month and see what tyler would do. Oh wait we all already did that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! When you accomplish this I will have you teach me to do it. I really want to learn how to sew so that I can keep up with all my amazing sisters! Plus, that purse is so cute and I would love to have a different purse!

    ReplyDelete