Thursday, January 10, 2008

PRETTY PURSE!!!

Ok so chris helped me to realize that i can take the picture from my phone and send it to my email and put it on my blog!!!


in case you are wondering how in the world i have done such an amazing job..... its cause i did. if anyone would like a copy of this pattern and would like to make a purse with me next time i would love to give it to you! Picture this for my next purse..... black with white stuff on the bottom and just plain black for the middle.... also i would like to make a brown one!
now this is not done like i said in my last blog.. its currently in two pieces!

8 comments:

  1. Kensi your purse is looking so good! You are like a purse sewing guru! I would love to borrow your pattern, and have my mom - I mean I would love to make a purse too, and I think you are a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! i'll pay you to make me one! thats so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh also Yes you shall get letters and such!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kens, you are amazing! I am so proud that you are doing this AND it looks great too. One thing that has helped me was I bought a book from the fabric store called "Simply the best sewing book" by simplicity. It has all the wierd words and pattern marks in there and tells you how to do them. If you are going to sew alot I would HIGHLY recommend it. But of course you have a better source right there MOM good luck and I want you to post the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That is very impressive. How much do you charge? Do you ship internationally?

    I just wanted to say hi! And now that you know I stalk your blog I might comment more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY COW! I am so impressed with you. Who knew you would turn out to be one of those wonder women who can do anything they try! I would love for you to teach me how to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kensi! So talented! It really is so cute!!! I'm with maggie, I'll pay you!...I may have to wait till May to get it, but still, it'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete