Wednesday, September 22, 2010

PAROWAN GAP

I figure since josh has so much time he needs to study and do homework, that it leave me with many much time by myself. This benefits you who read my blog, or me who "trys" to use this to help remember what we do. The only things i ever wrote about in my journal were the boys who i was in LOVE with, my goodness i liked boys. So i would have to say my blogging has brought better results than my "POOH BEAR journal" ( i know jessa.. this is bringing back so many memories for you of sneaking into it). i even swore i would meat Justin timberlake and he would fall in love with me..... anywho moving on from my girlish ways and onto our recent happenings.

After not being able to stand being in this little house anymore I told josh he needed to get me out of the house this week... ( i was being nice Janel and letting him do homework :) ) i can hear the floor boards squeak as he gets up from the table... my eyes growing wide with excitement knowing he was going to be an amazing husband and take me out. He told me to get my shoes on we were going on a hike....kind of.

I guess there are some pretty cool petroglyphs about 10 minutes from our little house in the Parowan Gap. Its one of the largest amount of petroglyphs in the U.S. While we were there we met some crazy hippies there to watch the fall equanox:) Life is so much fun with josh. It was so nice getting out of the house and getting to spend one on one time with him. He makes me laugh and I love him.










{ my favorite one of josh}


7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA... I don't know what it is about stalking your blog late at night by myself and seeing the picture of you pointing to the rocks and then scrolling down to see Josh doing the same pose, but it made me laugh out loud. You guys are so funny. Wish you lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KENS!!!! your hair looks beautiful!!! p.s i don't even know about changing my fellow bloggers... or you'd be on there. LOVE YOU MORE THAN MIKI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea those cool rocks were there! You and Josh crack me up. I like Josh way better than Justin Timberlake. Your hair is super cute! Maybe we can come see you this Friday?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH LIKE YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME YOU WERE GOING BLONDE!!!! I Love it you look so pretty and you ahouls come down so i can see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kens your hair is super cute!! I love you blonde! Love the new bathroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO WHAT THE HECK!!! WHY DO YOU ALL COMMENT ON KENS' BLOG AND NOT MINE!!! You're all mean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Perfect! We're talking about petroglyphs in social studies today!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete