Sunday, September 12, 2010

BATHROOM REMODEL

Before we moved up here to Parowan Josh and His friend Enoch completely guttet the bathroom down to the studs and built it back up again. I must say, I had no idea that josh was so talented with the whole remodeling thing:) He did an amazing job. I picked the colors and decorated it, but it would not have been so cute without the talents of my WONDERFULL husband. He even managed to make it bigger!!

{here is the before picture}



{here are the after shots}





10 comments:

  1. That turned out so awesome!! The bathroom looks so much bigger. So nice! So nicely decorated too! I was just telling your mom how much I missed you guys! Can we come visit you within the next little bit? I love your cute pics at the parade too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I should have you come decorate for me! I love it. You and Josh look so cute in that first picture at the parade. It makes me miss you guys even more. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is So cute!! good job you guys! I want to come visit soon so I can see howt all turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so nice. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so nice. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i havr gone to the bathroom in there... i feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So when are you coming to Cali to help me remodel!

    ReplyDelete