Thursday, September 2, 2010

FIRST COMES THE THREATS..... THEN THE LIES

posted by breeANN 9/2/10

"update your blogs NOW. I dont miss you guys and want to know how you are doing with pictures. I know I can physically threaten you and I will withhold pictures of a certain new baby that is almost here if I don't see a new post from at least 3 of you rotten siblings"
- straight from the blog itself... copy and pasted.

Of all people Bree.... out of all my 7 siblings. you, you would be the last person I would have thought capable of this treatury you have brought into the blogging world. I can even see this as tyler's doing if it were not for the BIG black stamp of approval that you adorn all of your posts with.

Threats are no good to me, even though it seems like its working.... me posting and all. But in all reality its not. Not in the slightest is it working.... YOU WILL BE GETTING NO PICTURES FROM ME.

Rebellion... are you happy with what you've made me do?

1 comment:

  1. Even with all the lies that are hidden in this post, I am still very happy to hear from you and love the fact that I got you to post something! Thanks for the good laugh today, I needed it! Miss you and now I will personally send you pictures of the new little one. Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete