Friday, October 8, 2010

SUKI

 



We got a puppy!!!! Her name is Suki. We absolutly LOVE this little dog. she was 5 months old when we got her at the pet store. ( we were going to be getting a bran new puppy from this lady, but suki stole my heart when we went in there). At first we were kinda worried about her. we picked her up on saturday and stayed at my parents until sunday, during this time she would not eat or go to the bathroom, she wouldnt play like a normal puppy just sit on my lap and cuddle. Once we got home.... she ran and went to the bathroom and perked right up:) Amazingly she has potty trained herself... not once has she gone in the house:) we just love the new addition to our home.

WELCOME SUKI
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Suki is so CUTE!! I'm gald you have a puppy that can keep you company when Josh is busy with homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! WE finally have pictures of my newest grandbaby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute and remember how much she loves to cuddle especially on sleeping babies!! oh that dang suki is so adorable... like cheese! i could just eat her. but that would be gross because she is your dog and plus i dont think i would like the taste of dogs.. I feel like i am rambling now I hope you understood from the beginning that i didnt really want to eat suki or i would be embarassed of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm.... that looks like one that VanGilders had growing up. I think his name was gizmo? Glad you finally have someone to keep you company in Parowan! Miss you so much and just wish you would come out here and see me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bree it does look like Gizmo lol only smaller. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete