Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ANNIE AND LEXI!

I had to put these pictures up... Annie and Lexi got into the mascara in my bathroom. Annie came out to show us her pretty make-up and we all started to laugh then realized if that much was on her face how much was spred everywhere. We came into find that Lexi had also put some on. I have High hopes for Lexi.... she is conservetive with her make up and will do well in the future.... annie might end up being a hooker!!! ;) But hey at least she got it on the eyes like she was suppose to!

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that is so funny they look so innocent I cant quit laughing!!! they did so good and have promising futures. now this is the kind of blogging I am talking about I love it and the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lexi did not do her own makeup. Annie was the artist. But still it sure was funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am commenting now. I really do look forward to reading your blog the most I think.

    Annie hopefully will be only looking like a hooker.


    You're a hooker.

    Bye now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Annie has the racoon look down. I love it when little girls practice their make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I am so glad you took pictures so we can enjoy it as well. Katrina is reading this and wants to say "I love you Aunt Kensi, your so pretty that your my favorite aunt in the whole world. I just love you because your the prettiest girl. We are sending a note to you thats why I am sending a note to you Love Katrina" Love ya
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete