Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FREE!!

I have always wondered how people get free things all the time. Cool free things non the less. Me... i will occasionaly get those little things at the harmons yearly festivle like floss and visors. But how do people get nice stuff?

I will tell you!!!

This last month or so i have signed up for this thing called e rewards. They send you survays and you get online money that can go to things. I figured out the system.... they want people who have lots of power in a buisness and can make decisions (those survays get you the most money.. $16 compared to $0.50) so i use my "purchacse agent" role in the store to my advantage! i got my free american eagle gift card a couple days ago for 25$... YEAH!!!
Monte carlo fans also has rewards... this is my delehma..... I always wanted to get the Wii but its is temp not an option (at least i hope its temp) or i have enough points to pretty much get anything i want... digital camera, i pod touch, small tv, or this...
with a free game as well! so do i hope the wii comes back... or get this?

6 comments:

  1. I would wait for the WII for sure. That is such a fun family game and you would love it. But if it doesn't come back then for sure get the other. You will be the envy of all you brothers and brother in laws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you already have enough points for it? I am do jealous... deffinately wait for the wii. ust tell them you will order one yourself and have them give you there card number or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait (temp) for the wii that would be so cool and I agree it would be the envy of everyone. How do you sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited your ae card came! You are so smart to trick the system. I am up to $13 from my e-rewards and it is taking forever! We love our wii, it is a lot of fun. Try to wait it out although playstations have blu rays you can watch on them. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog makes me laugh out loud everytime, I miss you Kens, I can just see you saying everything you write, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait!!!! We love our Wii. Although Jake would live the PS3, the Wii is way better for playing with other people. We got rid of our Gamecube and XBOX 360 for the Wii and haven't looked back. Congrats of earning that much!!!

    ReplyDelete