Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TAG

A-Attached or Single. Both? Not married but Dating someone !
B-Best Friend. My Siblings and Josh
C-Cake or Pie. mmmmnnnn Pie for sure, banna cream and peacan!
D-Day of Choice. Saturday and the ends of Fridays.... no more work for the rest of the week
E-Essential Items. Blogs.. you have no Idea what your blogs to do help the work day go faster! Red Vines and chocolate turtles
F-Favorite Colors. RED. and most recently (and kinda suprising) GREEN.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Ooohh! Worms... hakunamattata
H-Hometown. DIXIE
I-Indulgence. If i could... see's chocolate carmel and almond candy! my absolute favorite right up there would be chocolate covered caramel pretzels that the humphries bring for christmas
J-January of July. July... I love the 4th of July, swimming, the lake, family, watermelon, and the smell of sunscreen
K-Kids? None- But I really would like some, oh! a cute little girl so i can fix there hair and make it all cute like
L-Life isn't complete without? The gospel, Family, Caramel popcorn ( can we see i like caramel!) and Iron Man
M-Marriage Date. October 10, 2008.. hahahahaha ya right :(
N-Number of Brothers and Sisters.7 sisters and 7 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples. sliced oranges
P-Phobias or Fears. 3- Needles, Spiders, and speaking in churck
Q-Quote.
R-Reason to Smile. I got a raise, i pay off my car next month, and I have and Awesome family
S-Superman or Wonder Woman. Superman.... why would I want a girl? thats gross
T-Tag four people. 8 people is not 4 jess... you took to many MAGGIE, MIKI, MEGAN, AND TYLER
U-Unknown fact about me. I had a dream that I had my own trasformers and one where I found out my boyfriend was....... Satan... yes creepy(not josh, it was someone else) i was super scared and hoped i could still go to church after having that dream
V-Vegetables? some... not peas, mushrooms, or fresh green beans (only canned)
W-Worst habit. Um... none i am perfect
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? X- Ray.... who would want the power to have see babies with their eyes?
Y-Your favorite food. RICE... and homemade speggetti
Z-Zodiac Sign . . . dragon


wow that was hard

3 comments:

  1. You learn so much about somebody by reading these tags. Who knew you were getting married so quick. Josh for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay finally someone i tagged did it! i liked it and i think it was way funny! that would be so cool if you got married oct 10th i would love it cause we would totally be back for everything! and i need joshs number i need to talk to him... he is taking too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to meet someone who is perfect- I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete