Friday, September 16, 2011

PICTURES IN THE HOSPITAL


I think the hospital experience was my favorite part. I told Josh I LOVED Delivering Olivia. The best experience of my life. There is nothing like going through delivery with your husband and meeting your child for the first time. I think it helped that it was an extremely easy delivery.  We loved that everyone came up to see her. It made us feel so loved!


 Lovely right?!
 Our very last picture together until we become a family of 3
 The whole time i was pushing, Josh fed me ice chips with tigers blood juice.. it was very good!

 meeting Mom and Dad for the first time


 We absolutely LOVED our Dr. I hope all my kids can be delivered by him.
 Our first family picture
 Nick and Megan ( tyson and lori came too... i don't know why we don't have pictures of them)
 Aunt cuca was called at 5 in the morning and she came all the way up with Grandpa borrowman to be here when you were born.


 We wouldn't let them put her in any of the hospital clothes.... so here she is in her first outfit ever!


 I could not have been any happier that day!

 Josh was was wrapped around her finger the second she came out
 THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!




 I don't know what I would have done without this lady here:) She was a huge help in welcoming Olivia.

 BIG yawn!

I wish you could stay this little forever. I don't think i'll ever get sick of holding you!

No comments:

Post a Comment