Friday, September 23, 2011

Almost Two weeks old tomorrow.


they made Olivia go in the lights... it broke my heart. The only way she would stay in there was by mom or grandma holding her hand




Who farted?!!!!



I could not have made it through without this woman. She is Amazing. I cried and cried when she left:)


Ahhh.... we are through the first two weeks! Having a baby is a little more stressful than I thought that it would be.
She is a wonderful baby! She sleeps all day long ( this still worries me, even though it shouldn't) wakes up 2 times a night and goes back to sleep pretty good, and eats like a champ! I think its just new mother syndrome, but I am terrified of her! so worried that i'm not doing the things that need to be done to take care of her, dont know whats normal and terrified that she will get colic.

But on the other hand. I love her so much. Love having her around. Love laying on my bed and talking to her. Love watching her grow and become more alert. My favorite is looking at her and seeing josh in her. How lucky am I to have a baby who looks just like the person I fell in LOVE with!? I still cant believe she is here.
Josh has been an AMAZING dad. He can put her to sleep when I cant. Is willing to do anything we need. and his diaper changing skills are getting so good! I'm so grateful to have him as my husband. He has been so kind to me while I deal with all the changes in hormones that she brought, changes with my body, and changes in becoming a full time mother. I love you Josh.

6 comments:

  1. You are a great mom and I'm sure you're doing everything Olivia needs. I need to come visit soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! You are amazing! Your little girl is so blessed to have a mom like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to motherhood! It is the hardest/most rewarding thing ever. You are doing great as new mom. And its ok to worry and make mistakes, because you learn from them. Olivia is in good hands. Your Awesome Kensi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful! I love all her petite features!! You are doing amazing and believe it or not, all mothers go through this. It will only get better and better so have fun and just enjoy each moment with her! Love you so much and wish so badly I could come see her (and you!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Kensi! she is darling! I bet you are doing just great. Don't be too hard on yourself! It is a HUGE change for all of you. Every mother goes through all of those same feelings. Keep it up! You are a wonderful person so I know you are a great mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I am not the only one who cries when their mom leaves. Being a mom is full of surprises some a little more difficult than others, but what a joy it is. I love watching you and Josh being parents, so sweet. Olivia is so blessed to be so loved!!

    ReplyDelete