Thursday, April 14, 2011

NEW BABY BEDDING:)

So Last night Josh and I {josh was mostly forced to do this} sat down and looked at baby bedding. I had planned on making it..... but it seemed much easier to just buy. NEVER go to Pottery Barn Kids if you dont want to fall in love with their stuff and buy it!


{ here is the bedding }




{ And this is how were going to do the room }


Now dear Family..... We are going to need help:) We were thinking on a saturday in like 3 weeks, you could bring your husbands up and they could work on the room for the day(it would really help). Lucky for me I know I have a good family who would LOVE to help ;)

10 comments:

  1. Sooo Cute! I can picture Olivia in this room and she is loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's so adorable. Olivia will definitely LOVE it! Working on the nursery is sooo fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love it! I agree getting everything ready is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SorryKensi!! Not available!! I would love to come down though.....however, 3 weeks is Samanthas blessing weekend. Speaking of which, have you decided if you can make it or not? The house is yours if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kensi I didn't realize that you moved your blog to this new address so I haven't seen an update in FOREVER. Belated congrats on the baby!!! That is sooo exciting and her room is going to look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okee dokeee..... sooo HOW much is all this bedding going to cost???? Did anyone mention "yellow poop stains"??? Just checking! I love it!

    Mama Meacham

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute! I hope it all works out just like the picture

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling Bedding! I am so excited for you!!!! Are you going to be in logan this saturday the 7th? because we are going to St. George for my cousins wedding... I hope we don't miss each other!

    ReplyDelete