Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I HEART GRAPEFRUIT

I have never even liked grapefruit my entire life, now it seems i cant get enought of the stuff:)
This made me want to write down the things that I love and hate right now.

GRAPEFRUIT♥
GREEN APPLES♥
ORANGE JUICE ( NOT NEW BUT I STILL LOVE IT)
CHIPS AND SALSA FROM LUPITAS
KRAVE
ANYTHING ASIAN... WITH LOTSA VEGGIES♥ ( STIR FRY )
SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI...MMMM♥
CEREAL.. ABOUT 6 TIMES A DAY:)♥
PICKLES ... YUCK, BUT THEY SURE DO TASTE YUMMY
SURPRISINGLY NO SUGARARY THINGS.... DONT LIKE CANDY TOO MUCH
TOTINOS PIZZA
I HATE FROZEN MEALS... THE SMELL MAKES ME SICK
I CANT LOOK AT CRACKERS AGAIN
WHEN JOSH MAKES HOT DOGS... HE EATS AS FAR FROM ME AS POSSIBLE
EGGS MAKE ME GAG... JUST THE THOUGHT OF THEM... BLEAH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BELLY BAND:)

Its too bad the part of being pregnant where you hate food is passing.... I'm gaining weight much more quickly now:) If only i had the energy to start exercising again we would be great!

It is so fun knowing what we are having. She is no longer being referred to as " baby " but by olivia. I have also found out, if i ask Josh to do something for me in the form of.... " Olivia is wanting".... lets say "a grapefruit, would you get one for her?".... he is sooooo happy to get something for her:) Shame on me i know, but it works soooo good!

I'm 17 weeks along ( friday to be 18) and i haven't felt her yet:( i'm so excited but the doctor said around 19 or 20 is about normal..

When did all you mothers first feel your little one move?

People are so amazing. We already have a big stacks of CUTE CUTE clothes for her:) dresses and pj's!!! sometimes I just lay them out and think about what she will look like in them:) i'm lame i already know.... no need to point it out in comments!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE going down to St. George and playing with all the new nieces and nephews. Bleah, This baby better come quick or Amberli is going to have to come steal her baby back from me;)

I should take a picture of my belly... but i cant seem to get out of my pj's today and look cute;) plus the room that we take the pictures in is a mess... so maybe next time!

I'll stop rambeling about my baby and see you all next time.


PLEASE do some postin some of your own..!







10 comments:

  1. its funny to hear what you love and hate when your pregnant! i loved lunchables and pop tarts! :) i think i first felt the baby move at 18 weeks. but when its your first its harder to tell what is going on. im way excited for you to have a little girl! girls are way fun. hopefully she wont be dramatic though like mine :) post a belly picture! thats my favorte part of being pregnant is seeing the belly grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya you definitely need to post a belly picture. It's fun when you look back at them. I think I was feeling Roslyn move at 17/18 weeks but didn't figure out that's what it was until 19/20 weeks. Roslyn is sad you don't want to steal her. :P

    p.s I feel so bad you guys thought that post-it was meant for you. It's been up for months for Mr. forgetful aka my husband. Leaving his wife and child unprotected at 4 AM. Sheesh! How did you get out with all the doors locked anyway? Did you guys go out the garage? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to meet Olivia!!! Sometimes I wish I was pregnant so I could have an explanation for my random cravings ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart grapefruit too! It is the best this time of year. I know I say this every time, but I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited to come see you! Tell Josh I will personally sing him the Olivia song when I get there, since he loves it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing the things you hate!! it made me laugh. I made Nick eat in other rooms sometimes too, and I made him take my scentcey burner up into the attic. I think I felt Katelyn around 18 weeks, Aydree I felt a little earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cravings! The best part of pregnancy... I first felt Aly move at 18 weeks!! I had felt little flutters but then one time it was a huge kick right when I Was waking up one morning. It startled me because I wasn't expecting it! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I craved sour patch kids all the TIME!!! I constantly had a 5 lb bag in the house and corn dogs with mustard. Those were my fav. As far as moving goes I felt him at 11 weeks along. The doctor said it was cause my uterus tilted and bent toward my abdomen and so was hayden. Lay down on your said and just relax and let everything be really quite and you can sometimes feel her move. It'll feel really faint kinda tickly and like a goldfish is swimming around, except its not!!! its baby olivia!!!! so cute by the way, and I want to see you belly!!! and as far as love and hate things during your pregnany keep those going just for journaling purposes. I look back on my posts and it just brings back fun memories, plus then you can compare future pregnancies to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least your cravings are on the healthy side. I always craved ramen noodles and hot dogs. I think I was 18-20 weeks when I felt my first move.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also loved to look at my baby's clothes while I was prego! They are just so cute and little!! I felt Emma crazy early around 14 or 15 weeks and Ava at about 18. I am with you on the eggs Bleah! I think Olivia needs to come down this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way so cute blog!!!! And DON'T WORRY about not feeling the baby yet. 3 months from now you'll be BEGGING to sleep through the night... and that will last for the next 21 years!~!~~~~lol;Mom

    ReplyDelete