Sunday, March 27, 2011

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......

ITS A BABY!!!!! Looks like there really is a reason i'm throwning up constantly.... and her name is

Olivia

We are so excited to know who is coming to join our little family. Looks like josh is going to remain the only boy in the house ( yes we count suki ). We went to this ultra sound place down in St George because we couldn't wait for our doctor to tell us in a month or so.

She was so not shy!!! She did keep her hands covering her face as we looked at her, almost like she was embarassed she was being so open and letting us see her! So we didn't get any really great shots of her face because of that. Needless to say..

We are in love!

Josh and I went straight to Old Navy and bought her a cute little dress and shoes. They will remain hung above our toilet until the puking stops to remind me how i'm so excited for this little girl!

12 comments:

  1. congratulations! olivia is a beautiful name! I was WAY sicker with my girl than my boy too so I totally believe it was a tell tale sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so amazing you have a BABY inside of you! I'm so excited for you guys I can hardly stand it!!! I cannot wait to see how beautiful she is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and Im not sure how I got left out of that story ! its not like I wasn't there the WHOLE time. anyways I am zoo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay congrats!! I sure wish we already had a name picked out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! You will love having a little girl. Don't get me wrong, I love my son... but my girl was a lot easier during the newborn stage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you to have a beautiful daughter!! Having a daughter first is a blessing...(sorry Jess). Who wouldn't have guessed it was a girl? Given the Borrowman track record and all! Anyway, I love the name Olivia. It was right at the top of my list. I just couldn't pull the trigger because of it's popularity, but I still LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited you're having a girl! they are so fun! Then you can make all the little cute things for her! I love the name too. I remember how special those ultrasounds were. I cried every time because it's a miracle! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HURRAH!! Girls are the BEST!! I hope you start feeling better and hopefully we will be able to see in a month for Samanthas blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't stop singing the Olivia song from the cartoon! I am so excited for you. Love having a little girl first. Just something about that mother daughter relationship! And she is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kenz! Im happy you found my blog! Congratulations on your baby...I was happy to see a comment from you! Its been forever since ive seen you. I hope your doing well, You look really happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you already have a name for her too! So exciting!! Love little girls!!

    ReplyDelete