Wednesday, March 9, 2011

{ I WAKE UP TO THIS LOVELY FACE EVERYMORNING }

Man... I thought I got bed head in the morning. I have to say Suki, your's is much worse than mine { or Josh's and thats saying something }





{ I love her smirk in this one }

We love having Suki, she's a pain in the butt sometimes.... but i guess we still love her.

Now, how she will handel a baby in the house? i'm guessing she's gonna feel pretty put out since she pretty much commands are attention now. ITS GONNA BE A SHOCKER FOR HER!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha I love it! Rocky's got similar hair on his head too, you're gonna have to teach me how to cut it, because we frequently can't find his eyes! Anyway, shocker for Suki?! I'm sure it'll be a wake up call for more than just Suki :) Jk. I can't wait to see you as a Mommy!

    ReplyDelete