Sunday, February 15, 2009

VALENTINES DAY

 



Look how pretty my flowers are! Even though they dont last very long, I think flowers are my favorite thing to receive! For Valentines Day this year Josh and I went to the Kayenta Art Show with Brooks, Amberli and Marshall to listen to someone play in a band. Then we headed down to Mesquite for dinner to avoid the crazy St. George Valentines Day rush. We all got Prime Rib and it was yummy...!!
Anyways just wanted to show off my pretty flowers..... Can I just say that Josh is the BEST!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Too bad there wasn't a ring with those flowers. When is Josh going to get the nice sparkles that you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful. Did they come ups? How does that work? Cant wait to see you on wednesday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey we were at the Kayenta art festival too! But with three kids (we had Lexi with us) and all the expensive stuff we left pretty quick. Love your flowers they are beautiful. I love Pro Flowers! They last way longer than normal flowers, and its fun to put it all togther. So glad you had so much fun with Josh and his sis. Smart thinking to go to Mesquite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty. I love pro flowers, I've only gotten them once, but they smell way good and they are so pretty. Dinner sounds way fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got those last year for Valentines Day. They are so beautiful. Way to go Josh! Sounds like you guys had a fun day. I really am so excited to see you. So hurry and get that ticket so we can plan lots of fun stuff! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuuuuuute!!! What did you get HIM?! You left that part out:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh cute! I love flowers and I love valentines day! but only if you get both on that day from someone you love!

    ReplyDelete