Saturday, February 21, 2009

LANG FAMILY AND DISNEYLAND FUN!!!

 

 

 

 


This weekend I was able to go out and visit Stacie and her family in California! I loved being able to spend time with them. We had so much fun..... We went to Chucke Cheese with them last night and had a blast! I think we used over 200 tokens in about an hour and a half:) Katrina and Amanda just ran off to do thier thing... and lizzy was content riding the barney ride!!!! I got traped into the basketball games while Josh and Stacie tried to win the the game where you try and hit the button right as it goes over a certain spot all night.. and Steve loved the skee ball! After that we went back to Stacie's and ate way to much candy and popcorn while we watched Back to the future III ( and i mean way to much junk food....) Those girls loved Josh and entertained us the whole time we where there!

The day before that Josh and I went to DISNEYLAND!!!!! Can I just say that I LOVE that place! We had so much fun.... Josh even braved some rides that he did not want to go on for my sake..... aaawwww...cute!
Although.... the traffic was misserable on the way back:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. how fum is that?! I'm so jealous! The back to the future night sounded amazing and disneyland is ALWAYS FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the Langs, Chuckee Cheese and Disneyland. I'm way jealous, but I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I am wanting to go to Disneyland like yesterday! What a fun time for you and Josh! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth!

    ReplyDelete