Monday, February 9, 2009

25 random things about me

I loved reading Miki's. I doubt mine will be that good... but here it goes!
1- I only really do my hair on Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays! every other day is leftovers.
2- I love to do hair but I still get nervous before they come.
3- I hate drama... I try to avoid it and people that bring it... sometimes my life can be a little boring because of it.
4- I use..... (dot dot dot) way to much.
5- Unlike Miki, I HAVE to have my door locked when I go to sleep. I hate the thought of someone being able to walk in and look at me without me knowing it.
6- I get scared really easy
7- I love old classic movies
8- I sometimes wish i lived back then... wearing pretty dresses and having women be more feminine, they way they speak and not having a swear word thrown in when it makes nosense there anyways.
9- I feel like I have to prove myself to people. If I know someone doesnt like me, it makes me feel really bad. I act like it doesnt bother me at all.
10- Although i wish i lived back when women were more feminine, I dont take help very often:) a big box....? sure i can do it.
11- I cant wait to have my own family! People keep telling me to enjoy being single and to focus on my career... but I cant wait to have the best job in the world!
12- I love chocolate candy!I dont feel bad eating it either!
13- My siblings are my best friends... i would rather hang out with them and their families than anyone else.
14- I love to laugh and I love people who can laugh at nothing like i do! they are so much fun.
15- I hate when people dont call me back right away. I on the other hand... never have my phone and its dead 65% of the time.
16- I listen to people really well and I honestly care what they say.
17- I have a hard time opening up to people and telling them personal things about myself, unless I know they actually care and wont be judgmental.
18- I have a really strong testimony of the Church... and it's because of my parents.
19- I never cry in front of anyone... I dont like people to feel bad for me.
20- Disneyland is my favorite place.. it's so happy! I think that's why I like it so much.
21- I always thought I would get married before jessica.... I was sure of it :)
22- I miss being little... playing barbie's all day long and having cool forts and tall grassy fields to play in.
23- I can wait until I can go to the temple. How amazing will that be whan all the years that it has been my biggest goal to get there and realizing that i did it!
24- I am addicted to buying new clothes.. I can barely fit them all in my two closets and full size dresser. I only wear 1/2 of whats in there :(
25- I love knowing that people love me! It makes me feel so good!

8 comments:

  1. I love you Kensi!!!! I also cannot wait until you go to the temple either can you imagine what it will be like to look around and see our entire family there. I am so grateful for wonderful parents as well who have taught us well. We are all blessed because of it. I can't wait to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU KENS!!! I wish we could hang out more, cause I always have fun with you, and I think your personality is by far one of my favorites! You are seriously one of a kind; sweet spirited, beautiful, honest, amazing person!! And I love your blog so I can see what's going on in your life, it makes me feel like I'm apart of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kens you are so cute! i love reading your blogs. you are so much fun! i miss hanging out with you. I love you, you are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 25 things made me feel good. YOu are so awesome. I love the fact that you like to hang out with us. I always worry that we are taking to much of your time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so amazing. Who else would write a 25 things list and more than half of them be about the gospel. I am so excited for the day when you go through the temple. No matter where I live I will be there! I sure love you and also consider you one of my best friends! I love to laugh with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kensi You are one of the happiest people! Tyson and I love you and your sweet little personality. We think you are so funny! We just love ya, and love hanging out with you. So fun to know more about you had no idea about the being a lady thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your list. You are such a great person, I don't think I know anyone as helpful and giving as you. Thanks for everything you do for and with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw number 20 proven first hand! yay disneyland!

    ReplyDelete