Thursday, February 5, 2009

NON PHOTO RELATED POST

STOP!!!! DONT GO!! Just because I don't have pictures doesn't mean I have nothing to post about................
* warning- I even have an idea what's going to be written on this blog yet!!!!

Todays Topic: hmmmmn let me see... What would be the easiest thing for me to write about. oooh i know! ME. Other than that... wow this is hard. I am just now realizing how much i use the dot dot dot...

Dot dot dot...
What does it mean? In the next paragraph or two I will in simplest terms try and relate what this means to me.

You have all seen me use this..... whether its to comment on all of your lovely blogs, receive emails from me, or even my mother sees this at work when i leave messages from customers and they are too long. Reason one: If you were to google ... what would it say?

do it...... i dare you to






Thats right. You were all probably expecting some cool dictionary term or a cool web site that would provide me with some humorous to the " dot dot dot". Now I would like you to actually tell me who looked it up!
In real response to your looking it up and finding nothing. Yes! There was a real reason behind this all ( i just am now realizing!) It means NOTHING.


oop! 5 PM! I'm done with work

No comments:

Post a Comment