Monday, August 27, 2012

PLAYING CATCH UP

I decided to take a break from facebook. But if you'd like to see whats going on in our lives i'm going to try and update A LOT more. It seems like facebook took up to much of my time.... so if i'm really that bored I can do other things like play with olivia more, do laundry, and update the blog!

Oh by the way... does anyone know how I can convert my blog into a book? sites?
there are a lot of new posts so keep scrolling and even go to the next page:D

2 comments:

  1. sooo cute I love all the pictures!!! it would have been nice to have all thesse updates throught the summer to keep me informed, instead of 2 days before i get home!!! but nonetheless im grateful for the update anyway to give me a break from packing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made one, but I know you can on blurb.com and shutterfly.com

    I can't believe that Olivia is walking by the way. I wish we could get together!

    ReplyDelete