Monday, August 27, 2012

MISCHIEVOUS GIRL OF MINE

It seems as of late my whole day is spent following Olivia around trying to keep her out of the things she shouldn't be in. Sometimes she gets into them anyways:D She knows to wait until moms hands are in the dishwater or while she is vacuuming or something else.



 Her absolute favorite is to get into Suki's food and tip over the water, dump the food, and proceed to eat her food. I was okay with this, I would stop her, but it was no big deal until i found out what really is in dog food.... 

YUCK!!!
 Did I say her favorite was dog food? Well its also taking the toilet paper off the roll and unrolling it and eating it! It would be fine if i could just roll it back up and put it back, But no... She has to take huge chunks out of the side ruining the whole roll.

Have I told you Olivia that I love you?!




 Next one caught on camera ( you do PLENTY more thats not always captured for life ) Mom just left the fridge open while she got out eggs and cracked them... NO BIGGIE she just grabs the butter and eats it, wrapper and all ( i'm seeing a trend of you eating anything and EVERYTHING!).






 I don't even know how the last one happened. Mom's doing dishes, Turns around to you just standing on the chair. You have NEVER been able to climb onto a chair and haven't been able to do it since... so who knows how you accomplished this one. You just stood there smiling at me like you were so proud of what you just did. I thought it was cute grabbed the camera and took pictures then returned to dishes. 


 When you get really quite and grunt, you are either pooping or doing something you don't want mom to know about yet. Once you accomplish what you want to, you make a loud peeping laugh just to get mom's attention so I can see what you have done. Needless to say I turned at the peeping laugh and you were on the table getting moms flowers:D You make me laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment