Monday, August 27, 2012

FIRST CAMPING TRIP AS A FAMILY.

Our ward had a Campout a few weeks ago. We thought it would be fun taking Olivia, setting up the tent, and camping out for the night. Oh were we right! She had a blast the whole time we were there :D We played with water balloons, ate yummy food, and watched a movie under the stars. Her favorite part was being in the tent. We set up a pack-n-play and put her in it while we set up the rest of the bed. She was in pure heaven. Laughing, jumping up and down, and waving to everyone who past while she was in there. She found out crawling around the tent was even better.

Livi on our way up to the camp site.

can you see the pure joy on her face being in the tent!



Josh was the best setting up the tent and putting it all away again. How did I find such a cute guy?!!!


Night time was fun. I got super cold so I figured Livi was cold too. So I pulled her in bed with me. She slept great.... me..... not so much!  Josh informed me the next morning he was super warm all night long, even a little too warm. He slept as good as livi did.... pssshhh. Oh well nap for me when we get home!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE when you update your blog! It's so fun reading about Livi, she is SO dang cute! Those butter pictures were cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete