Thursday, June 7, 2012

TIME MOVES TO FAST.

This past couple of weeks it seems as though Olivia has completely changed. She is no longer my little baby that I brought home from the hospital. She has a personality all of her own and she loves it! I looked through the pictures I had of the day she was born while she was asleep yesterday and I can't believe she was ever that small and QUIET!!! I feel bad that I miss holding that sleeping baby ALL DAY LONG... but I am also loving this child she is growing to be:) She is getting to be so funny and more independent. She smiles at me and gives me the cheesiest grin and it melts my heart! How did time go so fast? I feel like it was just yesterday Josh and I Welcomed her into our arms and hearts. 3 more months and she will be a YEAR OLD!!!!
Olivia, I love you more than anything else in this world. Everyday I get to be home with you is the best day ever! Even though I miss my little baby...  you help remind me when you come and climb on my lap and just hug me for 30 min everyday:) It's like you know I never want you to grow up and your comforting me! You are so sweet, mom loves you :*

1 comment:

  1. haha time flies when your changing diapers ! (thats the new saying im hearing around town.... or maybe i made it up)

    ReplyDelete