Monday, January 30, 2012

4 MONTHS


So I already took her 4 month pictures... but her appointment was a few weeks late.

Funny story about going into the Dr. I have been so frustraited that Livi wont do her mini push-ups he said she should be doing by 2 months. So about 2 min before I put her in the car to go to her appointment, I tried putting her down one last time to see if she would do it. Low and behold..... she did! I was so excited! Pick her up and its to the doctor.
Back note.... she rolled over once from her back to belly and will never do it for me again.
Go in and do all of her check ups.... he askes us if she's rolled over yet or did her push ups. I confirm the new addition to the push-up and told him of her one turn wonder. He told us that was unusual that she would roll that way first seeing how it is much harder. He proceeds to put her on her belly. NOT TWO SECONDS LATER she rolls over! Josh and I just started laughing. He flips her back over.... and BAM she rolls back to her back:)
Im so excited to get her home and practice some more...... not once in 4 days has she rolled over again. WHAT?  also she's getting less and less good at her push ups. ?. Ya I don't know. Maybe she's just a show off.....

Anywho.... Here is this little pills new stats.

Height: 25 in (75%)
Weight: 14 lbs 2 oz (57%)
Head: 16 1/4 (56%)

At 4 months Livi
Loves toys
Laughes
can sit up for 10-15 seconds
roll over?
do mini push ups :)
LOVES HER DAD.
getting better at letting people hold her.
Thinks Jessica is her second mom.
Had her first babysitter.... Thanks Ashley.
Still loves to be held.
Puts her self to sleep for naps and bedtime.
Is getting WORSE at sleeping. goes to bed at 730-8 ish wakes up at 12:30 3:30 and 8. But I only feed her once.
Is so much fun... i love being around her:)
eats cereal.... more post on that.

I love you Liv

4 comments:

  1. She is so funny! Must have a little crush on the doc or something! I know I say this every time but she is ADORABLE! Wish she thought I was her second mom. But I guess that works out nice since Luke things of you in the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Kens...she'll be moving around more than you want her to soon enough!!! Enjoy the down time...it's fleeting! She is a little cutie. I hope to see her in person before she's all grown up! And...her head is almost the same size as Brielle's!!! But, Brielle's head is only 6%! Crazy how every kid is so different! Keep posting the pics...I love looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They must only be in the mood to roll over at certain times. 2 days in a row Sarah rolled from her belly to back, but hasn't done it since. Silly girls...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie. I agree with everyone else she must really like her doc. and enjoy the time that she stays still and out of things. You will wish at times that you could go back and enjoy it all over again. Love ya and enjoy every minute it is fleeting.

    Thanks for posting the recipe... I will try it out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete