Tuesday, February 14, 2012

5 MONTH OLD LIVI




Ahhhh I cant believe how fast this little girl is growing up! 5 Months already!
She has made our lives so happy:)
She is getting quite the personality.... and I love it.

* Loves to be played with
* Loves to play with toys
* Has found her voice... she screams now but not because she is mad!
* Sleeps getting worse :) went from sleeping 8-12 hrs to wakes us up every 4!!!
 * Smiles and laughs every time I come in at night like im going to get her up
* Will not stay on her back rolls over as soon as I set her down. She HATES her tummy too!!! haha thats what you get Livi
* Loves food. Banana's are her fav
* Sleeps better in a pack n play... weird I know.
* squirmiest little baby ever!!!



5 comments:

  1. So cute. Great photos. Aly is still sleeping in a pack-n-play in her room even though she has a crib! Don't know why she likes it better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE is just GORGEOUS, and great job on the photos! I just love her eyes and her lips are just so kissable... better watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete