Friday, December 2, 2011

OUR FIRST THANKSGIVING AS A FAMILY!

I just cant believe how much more fun it was to have Olivia there this year. It feels strange during the holidays to have our very own family, strange but WONDERFUL!

This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Meachams :) I am the biggest food girl and stuck into tradition so it made me nervous to go somewhere else this year other than our family thanksgiving at my parents. I know what to expect.... i know what order i load my plate up with... and exactly what goes on it :) So this year I warily eyed the food that was being made over at his familys.
It was so good! Just like being at my familys! except they do this noodle soup that goes over potatoes with homemade noodles that are to die for! This is what makes me glad to have two familys! But of course the way to my heart has always been to make good food :)
We had so much fun over at the rogers. It was so nice to see all of Josh's family that weekend. Everyone was there to eat dinner but Jerem and Jess ( cough losers cough cough ) but they did come just shortly after :) after hanging out there for a little, we went and saw krystals new beautiful home. which one the way there livi let out her first laugh that has yet to be heard again :(
thanks meachams for a wonderful thanksgiving!




2 comments:

  1. What a darling family you guys are! We missed you at Thanksgiving, but I guess we will share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (That above comment was me, I didn't realize I was logged in to Tom's account, sorry!)

    You three make such a cute family!! You should have stopped by to say Hi while you were in the neighborhood. :)

    -Juli

    ReplyDelete