Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2 MONTHS

I cant believe this girl is 2 months old!!! She is getting to be so much fun. It still amazes me how much I love her. During the night I wake up and cant wait to go into her room and see her for a little bit :)

At two months old Livi
Loves to smile and coo at you
Loves to look at the fan.
Sleeps 6-7 1/2 hrs at night.
Still sleeps a ton during the day
Loves to wave her arms everywhere.
LOVES LOVES LOVES her numbers book that aunt karen gave her. she looked at it one night for an hr with me. We went and got the colors one because of it and she LOVES that one too.
LOVES bath time at night.
Likes to have her diaper changed.
Is a horrible pooper. once a weeker!
Is a super easy baby.
Loves to be held.
I dont talk to her at night when I feed her so she knows its night time. In the morning when I finally say "good morning!" to her, she gets THE biggest smile on her face like finally!
Loves to be held by her Dad.
Likes when Grandma holds her on her lap and does horsey horsey with her.
And has fancy new boots!

It seems as though this girl has Always been apart of our family. It just seems so natural to have her here. I already cant remember what it was like not having her. We have been so blessed that I am able to stay home with her and raise her. I love every second of it.

We went to her two month old check up. Of course I cried when she got her shots.... so did she. It was a heart breaking cry. I have never heard that one before. When I picked her up she just grabbed onto my shoulders and wouldn't let go for the life of her. so sad.

Her stats:
Weight:       11 lbs 3 oz  (56%)
Height         23 1/4 inch (79%)
Head           15 1/4 inch (46%)

5 comments:

  1. so fun.. and she's getting so big. Time is FLYING. I'm DREADING her 2 month appointment. I want to cry just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she got big so quick! And I love her eyes...so beautiful! Just like yours! She sounds like an angel baby and I am so glad for that for you! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet her this week!!!! She is so cute and is growing so fast, it is amazing how much they change our lives and steal our hearts isn't it. See ya soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that girl is actually awake for a picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she is just darling and is perfect for you guys! luke told me today he wants to give her more kisses so you better hurry and get here.

    ReplyDelete