Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SPOILED

Merry Christmas!
Oh wow did we have a good Christmas this year :) It was so much more fun having a little baby to share the magic with. I know she was not old enough to really care at all what was going on... but it was still fun.
This year we were with my family for the Holiday. We started off the night by getting together at my parents house to open presents from them and from each other. Of course they spoiled us way to much. Livi got the cutest doll from grandma and grandpa that had crocheted clothes.. SO CUTE! We then went over to janaes and had an old tradition of hogies... mmm mmm jess got jimmy johns bread and it was delicious! Of course there was traditional singing of christmas is upon us..... it was so much fun seeing everyone get into there actions and parts!


Christmas morning we planned on sleeping in, but we could hear emma and mason opening their presents and getting very excited about it at 5 am! We decided to go and wake livi up at about 5 30 and open all of ours!
This is where spoiled comes in.... I have always wanted a DSLR. Not only did he get me that, I got 7 lenses to go with it, photoshop, refectors, lens hoods, tripod, camera bags...... im sure there were more but there was so much to remember! I guess its safe to say i married the BEST guy in the whole wide world!
jess got one to:) so we went and took pictures of the guys flying chris's new cool kit.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm so intimidated by DSLR's, but they take such amazing pictures. What kind did you get and how do you learn how to use it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can look at your blog again! That's awesome that you got a sweet camera! Good job Josh! Livi is so stinkin cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This explains all the amazing pics on your blog now! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! You got hooked up with everything DSLR! What did you get and what lenses? My absolute favorite lens that I never take off my camera body is my 50mm -I have a few lenses on my want list, but I'm saving up.. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete