Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BABY OLIVIA'S ROOM

Well, the nursery is ALMOST done :) few things to do here and there but for the most part, its done! Josh has been AMAZING. He's worked so hard to have a nice room for the baby to come home to. Not to mention the "help" ( when I say help..... I mean we could not have finished it without them) we have gotten from Josh's Dad, My Dad, and Nick.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!



We are going to hang the name above the crib
Here are some of the Wonderful things that people gave us for my showers. I was absulutly thrilled with it all and amazed with the time that people put into making things for her. It made me feel so loved. Thanks everyone!


This is the stroller and car seat that my mom and sisters gave me! Just the one we wanted!!!
I LOVE LOVE this one:) my mother made her a blessing afghan! It is BEAUTIFUL!
This is the birth announcement that my mother in law stitched for me..... its going to be hung on the wall above the chair. Josh stitched the owl when he was about 5... cute right!
I told you we got spoiled. Josh's grandma Stitched this blanket for her. I cant believe the time that was put into stitching these two. We love them thank you girls sooooo much!


Clothes and blankets! There are some really pretty handmade blankets and afghans in there that I cant wait to use and love her in!
more clothes:) ( you can never have to many ) and look at the cute diaper cake. I dont dare take it apart lol.
Thank You again everyone! My family, friends, and Co workers have made this so much fun getting ready for her. We appreciate everything!


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I was in Cedar til about 5:30 but you didn't answer your phone :( Would've loved to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is way cute! You have such fun stuff! I can't wait to see Olivia in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Room! All you need is the baby and your set! What fun gifts for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARLING!!! Her nursery looks so dang cute and isn't it fun getting tons of mini clothes? I swear my baby has more clothes than me.

    ReplyDelete