Saturday, August 20, 2011

3 WEEKS

Bleah.... I still have 3 more weeks :) Mostly I'm just so excited for Olivia to come that this next 3 weeks is going to be going by so SLOW!

I can see how the last couple of weeks get to the point where you actually want to push a baby out ;) No more room inside, swollen feet and hands, cant get up by yourself very well with out a struggle. I asked Josh if this was amusing to him to watch this, He just smiled and gave a little laugh to himself. I would laugh at him if he was doing this!

If any of you feel the need to pray for an early baby.... we wouldn't mind!

Also, I'm back to my simple blog....... how I have missed you just white!

3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe how fast time has gone. I'm looking forward to hearing the news Olivia has arrived :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are feeling not awesome. Its almost like they wait until we can't take being miserable any longer and then they come. So then they can be loved to pieces! Can't wait to love on Olivia! So close Kens! Love ya, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to keep yourself busy to help make the time go by faster. You will soon be a cute new mom! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete