Wednesday, May 18, 2011

22 AND 23.... JUST KEEP GETTING BIGGER!



Posted by Picasa




There is something a little depressing about watching your body get bigger and realize not only is it suppose to be doing this.... but there is NOTHING I can do about it!




One thing I don't get though.... why does the butt have to grow along with it? My pants can not be fitting due just to the belly.. I mean, I'm carrying pretty high:)




OH well.... I'll just have to work my "butt" off after the baby!

7 comments:

  1. just make sure to work out while you're prego!!! It makes for an easier labor, recovery and it helps keep ya nice and tone so your body will bounce back after!! I think you look cute and tiny!!! So I realy can't see the butt thing, but you're belly is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are posting pictures of the progress! Don't worry about the weight. Tyler says that fat mom equals healthy baby! Just keep doing what you are doing and grow that adorable baby. Love and miss you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! Love your baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the butt thing is to balance out your body so you don't fall forward everytime you stand up. you know.... so you don't hurt the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My butt is for sure trying to compete with my belly as well :)I like Jessica's explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are possibly the most tiny prego person I have ever seen. You have nothing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way!! haha But you are so cute pregnant, i wouldn't worry:)

    ReplyDelete