Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm HUGE





Posted by Picasa


So, I have been taking pictures every week and ment to blog them... but it turns out my energy level went kapuhuie again. So here I am at 29 weeks. HOLY CRAP! We only have 11 weeks left. And I have a feeling that they are gonna be some long weeks for ME and JOSH :)


ALSO, if I'm this big now, whoowee I cant wait to see how my body is gonna stretch anymore.


And how is little baby Olivia doing? Kicking and moving and pushing and making me uncomfortable. Josh puts his hand on my belly? SILENCE! poor kid just wants to feel his baby and he has the calming effect on her. ( please please please let this keep working after she is born!) Ha ha last night he had his hand on my tummy while i was laying on my side


( i put my hand under the part i was laying on and moved my hand) He FREAKED out!!!


" KENSI!!! she feels like she's gonna come out!!, WOW that made my heart jump!"


(I... being rude did it again... hahahaha, i really am laughing just thinking about it!)


" OLIVIA!!! Kensi!! this is so awesome!!! ( he was REALLY excited!)


( I just start to laugh and tell him it was me..)


"Your a butt head" " I was so happy" :(


He has already been such a good Dad to her. He Reads her a book sometimes :) aww.... I know he is so cute. I just cant imagine how we can love someone so much and we havent even met her yet!

I'm still worried about somethings, like nightime...., finding something to do up here by myself without going insane. What if she has colic? But then I remember if it really is that bad, why would people ever have 2?! And of course, Josh is going to be a big help when he's here:D



sorry about the lack of post's recently, I will try to do better.


4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness you have a belly for sure now, and its so cute! you should blog more pics i want to see them all ! I cant wait for olivia to be her it is just so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! I am so excited you only have 11 weeks left! You look so beautiful prego! I always thought to myself when i was prego
    "I am so sorry skin just a little longer" You and Josh are going to be wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all your little baby bump is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! second don't worry about colic. TWO remedies.... ready they'll save your life no joke!!!!!! gas drops, and gripe water. I literally give these as baby shower presents now. haha so practical. ANYWAYS I can't wait to see and meet your babe!!!! If she looks anything like her parents she's going to be a darling little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not huge, and I swear our baby did the same thing when my husband wanted to feel her. Luckily now she moves around all the time so it's much easier to catch, but she was very uncooperative for a while.

    ReplyDelete