Sunday, October 24, 2010

FALL IS OFFICALLY HERE {for us anyways}

I wait all year long for this time of year. There is nothing like the crisp weather on your cheeks, bundeling up in a sweater and going for a long walk, or seeing all the lovely trees turning amazing shades of all colors and falling around you.

THIS TIME OF YEAR MAKES ME SO HAPPY!

This is about the time of year I start dreaming of toffee from my mommy.... spending lOTS and LOTs of time with the family. Getting little kids dressed up with fabulous makeup to rock their costumes for Halloween.
and of course..... watching HOCUS POCUS!!!!!

Now I couldn't quite get josh to dress up with me {all right he gave me a flat out NO} but doesnt mean we still dont have fun. Here are some pictures of our little walk we took around parowan with suki and played kick ball in the park. afterwards we finished it up with some hot chocolate and pancakes from the Parowan Cafe!!!






{SUKI had so much fun rolling and running around in the leaves}





2 comments:

  1. I miss watching the leaves change color. Here they go from green to brown and fall off :( Have fun enjoying those walks :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are posting a lot more! So fun to see pictures of you guys. When did you go blonde? You look adorable as usual. My kids would be in heaven with your little dog! Especially Barry. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete