Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'M MARRIED TO AN OLD MAN!


I cant believe Josh is already 25 years old!!! ( and with no kids...uhh hmmmn) This is a little late in comeing but i just wanted to list 25 things that I love about my hot husband.

1- he's hot ;)
2- i love how he still parts his hair everyday.
3- he wistles when he's happy
4- when he just shaves he comes and gives me a big soft kiss.
5- he loves living in "my world".
6- he drives like an old man
7- his eyes are the prettest eyes EVER
8- when he really laughs.... not just the fake laugh he gives me all the time :)
9- his smile can get me to do anything.
10- when he plays with our puppy.... its cute to hear his "high" voice.
11- he gets up in the middle of the night to take suki out to the bathroom (he'll make a good dad )
12- i LOVE cuddling up to him and wathcing a movie.
13- he's a randome snuggler at night and i love it.
14- he tells me he loves me at least 10-15 times a day.
15- he has a slack butt
16- he doesnt get mad when i spend money we dont have :D
17- doesnt leave the cleaning all up to the wife, in fact he's doing dishes now ( i still do my share)
18- he'll stop doing homework to come find me and make sure i'm doing ok.
19- he's such a hard worker... i love that i dont have a lazy husband.
20- its so nice to have a worthy priesthood holder in our home. i love him all the more for that.
21- he makes me feel at home. my life wouldnt be complete with out him.
22- he never thinks about himself, always wanting to do something for others.
23- he loves my family.
24- makes up songs to sing to me, and i love to hear him play his guitar.
25- he is the BEST husband in the whole wide world ( you can all try to take the title.... but its not gonna happen)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Late Late Birthday Josh! I am so glad that you married Kensi. We love having you in the family. Now if we could just talk you into coming out to visit us soon! Miss you guys and hope you had a great anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete