Wednesday, January 20, 2010

100!!!!

Yay! I finally made it to blog #100.... took me a couple of years though!

I know its lame that i dont post anymore. In my defense though, Josh (my husband!!) and I no longer have access to the internet on a daily basis. So we have to bum internet from my parents or his.
Also my cute laptop broke:( sniff..... my pretty white one.... the one that i loved. Hopefully i can send it in and have it fixed so it can once and lovingly again be used. So hopefully i can post more in the future.

Just to let everyone know...... I FREAKING LOVE BEING MARRIED!!!

5 comments:

  1. it'd be nice if you posted some pictures of your newly married life! I feel like i don't even know you anymore...sniff sniff kens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would love it!!!! I just hope Josh loves it just as much lol. Miss you tons, so come to california and play and do my hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a post, and more importantly your 100th post. You sound so happy and in love. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you even tell how many posts you have done? and im glad you love being married cause i love that you are married, now my life just feels more complete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New posts!! Yeah! So sad your laptop broke. You and Josh are so super cute. So glad your hitched, and loving life. Bum internet more often. I miss reading about you.

    ReplyDelete