Wednesday, February 10, 2010

VALENTINES + LOVE = iMAC!!!!


Roses shmoses...... why settle for that when your husband is willing to present you with this on the day of love?

I am sooo excited i dont think i can stand it much longer.


In preparation for our new member of the family to join us (yes i am excited enough to let it be called by such a loving term) we ( mostly josh) has refinished a cute desk for it to sit upon whilst it is here!. We are going down either Friday or Monday to pick up this beauty.

Why drive all the way down to las vegas you ask when we could just order it and save on gas? Well while we were honeymooning and passing through vegas, we stopped at a apple store just so i could gaze upon perfection for only a moment. As we walked out, A young couple walked ahead of us carrying this beautiful box of white. In it I knew it contained the all the desires of my heart.... i looked at josh and said " beautiful husband of mine, someday (hopefully soon) that will be us carrying that box of love out" He, being the wonderful and hot husband that he is said inreturn "as you wish".
That my dear friends and family is what we will be doing on the day the world turns pink and red. What will you be doing?

7 comments:

  1. I will be coming to visit your new family member. Sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet love story! I'm not sure I have ever heard anything more romantic! I am so excited for the new addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should be more specific on what I wish for! How exciting for you. I want to come play on it too. How about you come pick me up and we can all play together!!! I will be either at the toilet throwing up or laying on the couch wishing I could throw up. My poor husband. Love you guys and hope Josh is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so glad you get that for valentines! but i will be doing the same thing that Bree is doing.. yes yes being pregnant is so lovely isnt it! so if you care to join us. just bring that sweet toy that you get along so we can be distracted from throwing up

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, does this mean more blogs?! Wow, I wish my valentines was as special as yours!! So excited for your newest arrival!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHILD KENS!!! Most people have babies you have macs... you could start a business!!!! I'm hoping more blogs will come. P.s. I'm coming down in a week so I'm think you Jess and I should do lunch... If miki is there her also!!! It shall be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! That's so exciting. I hope you two love birds are doing great, loving married life. I want more pics posted of you guys. Random comment from me, I know. But remember, we used to be hair school buds. OK, and remember our awful date to that haunted house in Cedar?? I think of you every time I wear my jeans I ripped a hole in that night. HA.

    ReplyDelete