Monday, October 26, 2009

JUST THE ONE


Here is a picture from our bridals!!!! This is the only one i have seen so far..... We get to go in this week and see the rest and order them for our WEDDING! I must admit, I love the places that he took us.... they will look so cute hanging in our little house:)
Steve Holm did our bridals this time... and so far i'm just as pleased as our engagments. Maybe i'm a little bit biased though... I just happen to think Josh looks good no matter what!
Oh.... why did no one tell me that little piece of hair would have looked better up? Jess?!

8 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! And Josh looks so handsome. I kind of like the little bit of hair down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red shoes. And the hair doesnt look to bad hanging down.Janae

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If all your pictures turn out this good you will have a REALLY hard time deciding! You two look amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mckensi you're getting married!!? Congrats! I happened to stumble upon your blog from Tomi's. I hope you don't mind me visiting it once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL.........Love it
    congrats to the both of you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures!! They are all gorgous! I didn't even notice the hair until you mentioned it. You and josh are such a cute couple! I can't believe it is next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your pictures are GORGEOUS kens. i love them.

    love you!


    lex


    plus i got a new blog haha

    lexiglauser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete