Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"MISSERY" LOVES COMPANY!

 


This last week I flew out to Missouri to visit the Wonderful Warner Family! I left my house at 7am and got to BreeAnns house around 10.30 pm.ish..... Yes it was a VERY long trip:) But well worth it. I got to see Hallie and Annie and got to meet Barry for the first time!!! He is a cute baby... all you have to do is look at him and he smiles.
I'm going to post pictures of the fun things we did..... hair, zoo and random pictures.But for now.... enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Yes we do love company! And we miss you so much. Thanks for coming and hanging out with us. You are so fun to be around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super jealous! Glad you were able to go out, and see the Warners. Missed you! Looking forward to more pics with the Warners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for you. I am glad you got to go visit. I can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad your home.. I am also glad you got to see them

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that why you never like to be at the store by yourself and never let us leave when we come in to visit you? jk, i love the pic!

    ReplyDelete