Wednesday, March 25, 2009

8 ITEMS

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know they're tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV shows
1. GILMORE GIRLS
2. AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL!
3. 30 ROCK
4. OFFICE
THATS IT.... I DONT REALLY WATCH TV... SAD I KNOW

8 Things I did yesterday
1. WENT TO WORK
2. WENT SHOPPING FOR BIRTHDAYS
3. TALKED TO STACIE
4. WATCHED TWILIGHT WITH MY MOM!
5. MADE YUMMY SANDWICHES FOR LUNCH
6. READ BLOGS
7. GOT CREATIVE AND MADE THE BIRTHDAY CARD INSTEAD OF BUYING
8. TRIED TO SLEEP WITH MY GREAT ALLERGIES!

8 Things I look forward to
1. BREE COMING FOR THE SUMMER
2. 5 AT THE STORE.. YEAH FOR GETTING OFF WORK
3. GETTING FRIDAY AFTERNOONS OFF
4. GOING TO THE LAKE
5. CAMPING
6. GETTING TO SEE JOSH
7. SUNDAY NIGHTS WHEN ALL OF MY FAMILY COMES OVER
8. ANYTIME I GET TO GO TO DISNEYLAND!

8 Favorite Resturants
1. PF CHANGS
2. TOMS DELI
3. RICKSHAWS
4. IN-N-OUT
5. SCALDONI'S
6. TOP SPOT (IN CEDAR)
7. PF CHANGS AGAIN
8. APPLEBEES

8 Things on My Wish List
1. NIKON D90 CAMERA
2. SEVERAL OF THE NIKON LENSES
3. A MAC TO GO WITH MY CAMERA STUFF!
4. GO TO DISNEYLAND
5. GET JOSH TO GO ROLLERBLADING WITH ME... HA HA THATS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
6. FIXING UP MY BIKE
7. NOT LOVE CANDY SO MUCH
8. AND AS ALWAYS.. NEW CLOTHES, SHOES, OR JEWLERY
I tag
1. JESSICA
2. LORI
3. BREEANN
4. JANAE
5. STACIE
6. TYLER
7. MEGAN
8. MIKI

3 comments:

  1. So fun to always read new stuff about you. Love the Disneyland and camera references. Emma and I are trying to wear Tyson down, I think he has forgottten how much fun the big mouse house is! Top Spot, is that the place with the large cow on it? Love the new sleek look to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel honored at the mention of my name in the post! I am right with you on the camera stuff! It would be a blast to have awesome equipment for pictures. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new layout, I thought I was in the wrong spot at first. What an interesting post. I love reading those kinds.

    ReplyDelete