Monday, March 23, 2009

HAIR CUTS ANYONE.... WHY YES I THINK WE WILL!

I had so much fun in Kirksville with BreeAnn and Tyler but of course having me come out means new hair cuts for all! We did a cute a-line on hallie and a short bob on Annie..... they were so cute. We did bree's hair too but she wouldnt let me take pictures of her. She got a new short do and more blone highlights that were so Amazingly Hot on her!( uh can i say hot about my sister????) Well she did look beautiful!

 

 

 

As for tyler.... the dude normaly does his own hair. Just takes clippers right to his head and goes at it until its all gone.

Ba ba da duh! No sirey.... I put a VERY fashionable .T. on the back of his head! I thought it was awesome... and so that means it was.... but come church time the coolness of the T was not so cool anymore... sniff... goodbye my work of art:(
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. It's Bree- I have to say that those are some of the best haircuts I have ever seen. The models are adorable and that T guy looks really Hot! You really are amazing with you hair cutting ability. I have had so many complements on my hair and have had a couple people ask if you were still in town cause they wanted haircuts! Thanks for all the awesomeness that you gave us. We really do miss you and are counting down the days until summer! Love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how grown up the girls look with their new do's. They are just darling!! As always you did an amazing job! The "T" is really funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so cute. You are so talented!! I love Tyler's, that's way funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair looks great. Too bad Bree wouldnt let you get a picture apparantly it is turning heads. Just so you know I updated and will probably do a couple more in the next day or two. Loves

    ReplyDelete