Monday, December 29, 2008

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

For Christmas this year Josh got me tickets to see The Phantom Of The Opera!!! The seats were great, 4th row. The actors would come and stand right in front of us or right on the side so we could see them PERFECT. In the beginning the chandelier was sitting on the stage and it was amazing when it came together. The singers voices were incredible..... I cant imagine being able to sing that well. I think the thing that was most amazing about the show was all the special affects and the way they used the props... The Phantom would show up in the middle of the show hanging out of the middle of the chandelier with one hand and swing around.. real fireworks going off in the middle of the show.. and the masquerade scene was pretty sweet as well! If anyone has a chance I would very highly recommend this show.

6 comments:

  1. You are such an amazing sister. Thank you for all you do. I am constantly amazed at how giving you are. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome! I want to go sometime! I am glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I WANT TO SEE IT and i was dyieng when i read your poem to bree it was way funny! glad you and josh had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hearing you talk about it makes me want to see it again so bad! Sounds amazing! What an awesome Christmas present! Glad you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhh did you see it in vegas?!?!? its absolutely AMAZING huh?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kensi-
    You can most certainly buy some jewelry. Give me your address and I'll send you a catalog.

    ReplyDelete