Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'M DONE WITH MY PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS!!!

I cant believe how much I have learned about the camera this last semister! I did find however, that I am more partial to the digital SLR rather than your film SLR. I was just playing around editing some of the pictures I took and thought this one of Gage was cute. Janae is going to let me test my skills out on her darling girls this week to see if I really learned anything in that class... so maybe i'll do a little better at posting and show you the pictures when i am done. by the way...... sorry about my lame posting abilities...... i have no other excuse but that i have a SUPER boring life and theres not much to post about!

7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. He is such an adorable little guy. You can take my kids pictures anytime you want. And feel free to pass on any information or tips that you learned about photography. I would love to learn more, or even some!
    This is Bree by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good picture. Did you like that class? I think I might take it next semester, I have been wanting to take it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! We are coming for new years want to take some shots of my kids and our family? I am being serious, so start watching for some fun places to do a photo shoot:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you've always had a natural knack for taking pictures, but now your sweet skills will just be more knowledgable! Super cute pic! I'm way excited to see how your other pictures turned out! If you ever need anyone to practice on let us know! Emma and Mason are always up for smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kens that is the cutest picture ever! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is adorable! i love it! and he is a very cute kid! well i think you will do well with photography you have a natural nack.. by the way i need my hair done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a good picture of gage i do know you are a good photographer and i am so excited to take advantage of your photography abilities when i too have children.

    ReplyDelete