Monday, December 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREEANN!!!


HA HA HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREE!! Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday blog style...... and tell you just how awesome i think you are.
eh hem

bree dear bree ann my sister my friend
i know i didnt call you until the days end
it saddens me so
and i think you should know
i have so much love for you that it doth overflow

although my poem writing skills are not up to par
a birthday is happening in a land so very far
and i wish you the best
i got you a vest
and this poem is suposed to be about how awesome you are so lets see if i can pass the test

your so cool you deserve a band
i think your the best sister in the land
and i am writing this with my hand
to let you know that i think your the most awesome sister anyone could ever ask for and i hope your birthday was the best and very grand.


LOVE YOU BREE
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Dutto??? would you have been trying to say diddo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you both mean Ditto? YOu crack me up and I am so impressed with your poetry skills. Love you to Bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto it is thanks for the laugh bree and kensi

    ReplyDelete
  4. haa ahaaa haaaa haaa haaa. What a great sister you are.

    ReplyDelete