Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WE LOVE SUMMER!

Sorry its been so long since we have put up a post... but as you all know its been kinda busy with jess dating, falling-in-love, and getting engaged in the last two months and i have nothing that cool but none the less i have been a tad bit busy.
We have had some great times this summer... namely the LAKE!!! this is a picture of me jess miki and maggie out at sand hallow! we had so much fun. we got two tubes out at the same time and played war! jessica also has the recorde for staying on the single tube the longest.
anyways no one will probably read this because you have all stoped checking ours but we are going to try and do better and hopefully tomorrow we will put up pics of jessicas and her beau!
love you all

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited to read something new! I love reading about you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suprise! We do still check your blog. You are two very beautiful sisters!!!! Sounds like you guys are having a ton of fun and I must say I am a tad bit envious =) I love you and can't wait for the next update. By the way when are you heading down this way for some quality sister time? =) Love ya tons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody dares say it but we really check everyday to see if there is an update because we all love to hear what is going on with you two! That picture makes me miss Lake Powell.

    ReplyDelete