Friday, August 24, 2007

AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL!!





ok so you all know that me and jessica have way to much fun watching and copying ANTM. you have all seen our walks and our poses..... so here are a couple fun ones that we took while everyone was down for the funeral. Now when you look at them remember that i said we just like to copy... not that we can actually look good whilst trying to do this (you will see what i mean!) I even got Josh to join in on the fun!... so this will probably be the last post for a couple of days until we do some new and exciting stuff! love you all

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know I had models for sisters, wow you should like audition for modeling or something =) I cant believe that you guys are outposting the rest of us. keep it up we love it. By the way after I explained to the girls what you were doing they are now walking around posing just like their aunts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you and Josh look so cute together. keep up the posting! Hallie loves to see all the fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete