Wednesday, August 22, 2007

bridal pictures





these are just snap shots mom took while the photographer was in between shots, but we wanted to post so that those of you who do not live here could get an idea of what they will look like. he wont have them ready for us to see for another week so these will have to do :) kensi did my hair and did an amazing job, i only hope she will be able to duplicate it for the actual wedding day, although im sure she wont want to since it took so long to do....

we had so much fun getting pictures taken the photographer and his wife were so much fun and so helpful... especially with me because i have a hard time having pictures taken without every shot of me being super wierd, chris on the other hand just stood there and looked perfect in every shot and needed no guidance whatsoever... hes so strong:) not to mention good looking, has a sweet spirit, loves me alot alot, and is a really good cook! did a say he is good looking?..... well he is. oh ya and im gonna be with him for eternity.... so thats a plus ;).

and i know this seems like a really wierd place to have our pictures taken especially the pictures below but i think they are going to turn out awesome and i cant wait to show all of you guys.
i am trying to think of things to say so that there are words by the pictures but i am quickly losing any meaningful commentary and have somewhat grudgingly resined to let the pictures narrate themselves.


4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful. Thanks for posting the pictures. Hallie loved them. Especially the kissing one. She asked what you were looking at in a couple of them. I guess she couldn't figure out why you were looking off. I am so sad that I am not there with you for all of this. But I am so happy for you and am going to try and come for the bridal shower!!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You look amazing!!! We loved the pictures and had to make each and every one full size so we could see every detail. Katrina just wanted to see your shoes and was so disappointed when the picture didn't show them. Needless to say her favorite picture is the last one, not because it is the best one of you but because it shows your shoes LOL It makes me sad that we are not there for all of this but I promise we will be there for the Wedding and the shower. Love you tons

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgous! I love your pictures! I love the location of the pictures too! How fun to get a sneak peek of the wedding pictures! Thanks for sharing! You too are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jessica! Bree emailed me and told me about your engagment. That's so exciting. I can't believe I met him in Spain. We told a couple of the missionaries here and they were shocked and excited for you guys. When is the wedding? You look amazing. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete